Vacancy – Tech Lead
Position at a fast-growing and well-founded start-up at the interface of new technology (AI / Apps) and healthcare. Initiative from well-known tech investors with a proven track record.
To facilitate growth, we want to expand our technology team with a Tech Lead. You will work closely together in a team with three developers and a product owner. You will be actively involved to expand the team with more developers.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Tech Lead for our fast-growing health & technology start-up
- Professional software developer with experience in designing and building applications and integrations
- You have the ability to oversee the application landscape in health tech and integrate various existing applications into our own system
- You have a lot of energy with which you search for elegant and simple solutions for complex (back-end) problems
- You have experience in translating business wishes into creative IT solutions
- You have a clear vision of how you can build software in a sustainable way
- You get positive energy from the dynamics of a start-up environment
- You have a strategic mindset and 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience
What is iPractice?
Our OpenUp and iPractice ventures help people become and stay mentally and physically healthy. We continuously develop our practice and online platform for mental well-being. Users can start directly with various online programs and connect face to face with a psychologist. All programs are evidence-based, result-oriented and short and sweet. Sustainable results come from daily practice and users are supported by an accessible system and network of psychologists. We offer our services all over Europe, in various languages. We help hundreds of people every day and the number of users is growing fast.
You can see psychological well-being as a well trained body. If you take good care of your body every day, you will be strong. A strong body that can take a beating, a body that recovers quickly and that has a healthy immune system. The same goes for the psyche. If you take good care of your psyche, it will become stronger, more flexible and capable of recovery after psychological pain.
We believe that professional help should be accessible to everyone. Accessible and affordable.
We develop software for our psychologists and clients. We make data accessible for both type of users and connect with multiple existing healthcare applications. The core is our own backend build in .NET Core 2.2 with a SQL database and a fronted which is split into two React apps. We use Azure and GitLab. We are continuously developing new features, and maintain our existing systems. Due to the close cooperation with our psychologists you will directly see the impact that our software makes on their day to day work.
New features/challenges include but are not limited to: combining data from multiple sources to give the user insight in the state of their treatment, keep multiple connected systems in sync, develop a new online mental heath check to give users insight in their mental well-being.